Thursday, July 19, 2012

Team Beachbody Intro Party

Next Thursday I will be having a Team Beachbody Intro Party at my home in Lansing, IL. I will be sharing some informational videos about the company and our fitness programs. I will also have samples of all three flavors of Shakeology on hand. I was leery about buying before trying (let's face it, anyone who has ever tried a 'weight loss shake' knows that some of them taste truly AWFUL) and I wouldn't want anyone else to purchase it without having the opportunity to try it first! The event is open to anyone in the area who is thinking about improving their health and / or fitness. Please email me if you'd like to attend and I will get back to you with more information!


I will also be starting a Turbo Jam Challenge Group in August. If you might be interested in joining, this event would be the perfect time to gather more information and sign up for the group!


IF NOT NOW, WHEN??



No comments:

Post a Comment