Sunday, September 9, 2012

Step Out To STOP Diabetes

Click here to view my team page for Chicago's Step Out walk!
 If you read this blog with any regularity, you know I have diabetes, and you know I've struggled with a lot of health problems because of it over the past couple of years. Aside from my personal struggle, I have family members struggling with this disease. Friends. Friends' family members. It is scarily prevalent in our society today. We need drastic changes.

It is with this in mind that I am now inviting you to join me in my quest to prevent and cure diabetes once and for all. Chances are, you also know someone who has been affected by diabetes and you already know how important it is to stop this disease. By making a donation on my behalf, you will be helping the Association provide community-based education programs, protect the rights of people with diabetes and fund critical research for a cure.

If you are unable to make a donation at this time, you can still help. You can register to be a member of my team and join us on the walk. You can spread the word to your friends and family and ask them to help as well.

With your help, we will fight for a future where a parent does not have to hear that their child has diabetes. A future where an adult does not have to face the uncertain times ahead after receiving a diabetes diagnosis. A future where you and I will know that we had a part in making this possible.
I truly appreciate your support. Together we can Stop Diabetes! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment