Saturday, September 8, 2012

OW MY PANCREAS

I was going to blog about week two's chapter in the book and the new requirements; largely, the vast amount of supplements he wants us to take.

Instead I will leave you with this advice:
When someone tells you to start taking a buttload of supplements... DON'T start taking them all at once. I don't care what he says. It's a major shock to the system. My entire digestive system is trying to crawl out of both ends of my body simultaneously. Stagger their start dates or something. Your body will thank me.
http://youtu.be/0vFVnTMwt3w
 ... For all the other 'go slow, reintroduce things slowly' type advice in this book, I'm really surprised he is totally gung-ho about having people shove all kinds of (likely) new substances down their throats all at once! How are you supposed to know which one you're having a reaction to, if indeed a reaction occurs? And even if NO reaction occurs... it's a pretty major systemic change.

I'm cutting them all out again until my stomach feels better and then I'll add them in one at a time, see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Also, try to take them spread out throughout the day. Like, one when you wake up, and then one-by-one every hour or two.

    ReplyDelete